
I have verified now that the "I miss you" text messages on my ex-wife's phone are from the same Mark that I caught her kissing two and a half years ago. And by other information people tell me, it seems that they have some sort of relationship (obviously).
But now the pieces are falling into place. After I caught them kissing in 2004, my wife's friend had already guessed what I saw before being told (as if she knew about their relationship). And she also referred to Mark as my wife's boyfriend when talking to her, without knowing I could hear.
And all those times that she stayed out until dawn, many hours after closing-time, she was probably with him.
This shouldn't surprise me, as she has done this very exact thing to both of her previous husbands without them knowing it. I should have known.
Of course, it doesn't matter at all now because we are divorced, but I must admit that it is a very hard pill to swallow, knowing that she was cheating on me big time. And the worst part of it all is that she is still living with me, while she is sleeping with him! On Saturdays she will go out with Mark all night and then come home to my house. She sees nothing wrong with this.
Given these facts, if you were a spouse who had an affair for two years and then asked for a divorce, wouldn't you at least move out once you were divorced? Wouldn't you think, "Well, I was the one who wouldn't keep the marriage vows, so I will just take all my hundreds of pillows and go."
But she is staying until she gets my retirement money and buys a house. I never should have agreed to it. But I did, and I can't afford to move elsewhere so I am stuck here.
It really boils my blood to know that she not only took half my retirement savings, but is also living in my house while sleeping with him. That is just insane. She won't stay at Mark's house because (I believe) she doesn't want our daughter to know.
I might as well give Mark my money and the house.
And the great part is that we all work at the same place. So I will get to see them in the halls.
I must have been Hitler in a previous life.
No comments:
Post a Comment