Thursday, May 1, 2008

Greed


She sends me an email today telling me that she is still having trouble getting hired in a place where she has already been fired 3-4 times. She says that I am probably behind it. She believes that I am somehow preventing her from earning an income. I don't know why I would do that, since the child support I pay to her is based on our incomes.

She tells me that she now needs more money and I can either give it to her or she can take me to court.

I tell her that she is forgetting two things: One, the support is for the child and the child consumes very little right now. Two, I provided housing for her 1st daughter for 15 years while my wife collected and kept that child support.

Somehow she forgets those things and knows that she is entitled to more money from me because she keeps getting fired.

I had a bet with a friend that I'd be called back into court before mid-June. Looks like I might win that bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I think I speak on behalf of your regular readers here, both of whom hope you'll spend the money up front and have her kidnapped to a small island somewhere.