
My daughter was griping a little recently about how her mother just can't get up in the morning, and by "morning" she means 10 or 11 O'clock.
"Mommy just can't get up in the morning. I have to wake her up each day," my daughter told me.
When I asked her what Mommy does once she is up, she said, "Well, she usually does her nails and goes to the pool."
That is amazing! Think about it... She worked an easy job, part-time, making lots of money for 15 years while living in a big house for free and going out with her boyfriend at night. Her only expense was her car payment and alcohol. She collected child support for the first kid.
She got divorced, took a ton of money from my retirement savings, bought a new house, collects TWO child support checks, and spends every day at the pool doing her nails. Recently she even told me that I can't drop our daughter off on Monday morning because it is too early. My ex can't get up that early to open the door.
How does that work?? Why don't they teach this?? Why isn't she selling a series of books in an infomercial on how to live the good life for free?
Meanwhile, I'm putting groceries on credit cards so that I can pay my ex every week. And I pay her extra just so she won't take me back to court.
Unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment