Her> "I put clothes receipts in ur mail box"
Me> "OK i will send you check"
Her> "I also need u to put money in her lunch money account"
I sent her two bags of groceries for lunches and breakfasts for our daughter. I'd rather have her bring a lunch than eat the school's french fries.
Her> "She wants to take dance' I signed her up Its 45 a month & 25$ reg fee' I will take her it is Wed 6. U will have to cover cost' still no job."
Her> "She needs tap shoes &ballet'for tomorrow. Payless has them. Can u take her tnite? Or I can get them & u can reimburse me. I have no income other than unemployment & 94$ a week u said u would get what she needs when i ask u for more child support. I would prefer to get it"
I got her the shoes and put money in her lunch fund
Me> "You understand that $94 a week is not 'income'. It is for her living expenses."
Her> "I won't argue this with u. We can use the child support guide lines' Im sure thats more than 94 a week"
Actually it is exactly $94 a week if she were working, which she has decided not to.
Me> "Do I get any credit for paying all of [my step daughter's] housing for 15 years?"
While she collected child support for her 1st born, it was me who paid all the housing.
It just seems that she should get off the couch, find a job, and stop sponging off of her ex-husbands.
Oh, and I saw her at Back to School night. I was shocked when I saw how much larger her top lip was. She keeps having it enlarged and now it looks like she attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with a working shop vacuum.
She sat at the little classroom table with my neighbor and whispered and giggled with her while rolling her eyes in my direction. "Are we in kindergarten here??" I almost asked.
2 comments:
Ruiner, Looks like you need a federal bailout. I'd suggest minimizing your risk immediately. Let her know you're overextended and may have to draw upon her credit to stay afloat. She'll have to go along because she needs your money. Have your daughter bring over treasured items from her house which you can then sell on eBay; this is called liquifying assets. Try to get as much liquid out of her as possible.
Yes, but what would my shareholders think?
Post a Comment